Provisioning Support Officer
- Roles located in Canberra
- Initial contract to 30/6/2022
- Possible extension options
- Candidates must be Australian citizens
- Anticipated start date 1/11/2021
The Provisioning Support Officer supports the Provisioning Manager and ICT Provisioning & Support team in the management of IT equipment and services within the agency Service Operations Section of the ICT Branch.
The role will undertake work under general direction on straightforward tasks, some of which may have an element of complexity against established priorities and procedures.
- Install, connect and test networking equipment; undertake basic fault-finding, rectification and performance monitoring of network equipment;
- Check and update workplace IT equipment information;
- Deploy workstations, printers, faxes, phones etc.; remove workstations; send and receive equipment to / from interstate offices;
- Sanitise and image hardware and arrange the secure destruction of equipment;
- Organise the secure dispatch and collection of goods and equipment;
- Count incoming stock, reconcile it with requisitions and update inventory and stock location records.
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets.
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully completing allocated tasks and delivering quality results.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst liaising with stakeholders and assisting to resolve issues across a geographically dispersed network.
- A relevant AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above.
- A forklift, or materials handling equipment licence.