- Role located in Sydney
- Applications close on Wednesday 14/4/2021
- Expected start date 24/4/2021
- 3 month contract with extension options possible
- Australian citizenship is required for this role
A React Developer is required to build a modern web application primary used for reporting and analytics that would be consumed by all parts of the business. You would be required to learn about the businesses processes and translate these into dashboards and reports which enhances the businesses day to day operating needs.
You will be required to develop technical project requirements and providing advice to the business analysts to ensure business requirements are feasible. You would also be required to provide estimates on how long development activities would take to deliver.
You would engage with the stakeholders to ensure they are informed on the progress of the project, and ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and raise any blockers for discussion.
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development.
- Attend sprint planning and be ready to provide workload estimates.
- Attend daily stand up meetings and be prepared to give work updates.
- Building a scalable web application using React.
- Write high quality code which adheres to the teams linting guidelines.
- Ensure all code is well documented.
- Ensure all code is well tested (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Ensure that all code you write is accessible (WCAG).
- Strong Frontend skills in React.
- Confidence in CSS and HTML development.
- Typescript skills will be well regarded.
- UI/UX experience will be well regarded.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and pride delivering high quality solutions.
- Applicant welcome to submit portfolio of previous React Projects.