Senior Salesforce Developer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 19 January 2021
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract with possible extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A Senior Salesforce Developer is required to implement a Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder. You will:
- Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce;
- Deploying of change sets and packages;
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming;
- Mentoring junior Salesforce developers; and
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or computer sciences (desirable).
- Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development (desirable).
- Working experience in MuleSoft integration development (desirable).
- Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman (desirable).