- Role located in Canberra
- Contract to 30/6/2022
- 2×12 month extension options available at the client’s discretion
- Commence as soon as possible
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Scrum Master is required to lead multi-disciplinary teams (including Product Owners) working across the Business Value Chains, Features and Requirements to ensure business requirements are properly collected and understood. You will also work with various Agile based teams, working with business and ICT, to ensure cross functional requirements are understood and managed. You will be autonomous, influential and able to perform a wide range of complex technical and professional work activities, and use your knowledge and business skills to build and guide an effective and agile team.
The role is responsible for:
- Facilitating team progress toward the team goals as outlined in their Increment plans;
- Supporting product owners by facilitating meetings / team events (using SAFe practices) to establish a high performing, self-organised and self-disciplined team;
- Eliminating impediments / blockers and escalating to the Agile PMO / SRO as required;
- Leading and facilitating workshops with users, executives and / or technical staff to gather requirements and to validate recommended courses of action under the SAFe Agile methodology;
- Developing robust strategies and tools for Agile implementation;
- Effectively communicating with the program and Management on Agile techniques and benefits;
- Preparation of quality evidence-based written reports and other documents.
You will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Agile Scrum Master / Iteration Manager role;
- Proven experience in leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in working with teams at different levels of Agile maturity and with different constraints, taking a pragmatic approach to finding what works best;
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops under the agile methodology, bringing stakeholders together and maintaining a service-based delivery outlook;
- Proven technical analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong experience in working in large programs of work and executing the role irrespective of methodology being used;
- Proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders both internal and external to the Program;
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment;
- Certified in relevant Agile certifications;
- Familiar with Azure Dev/Ops.
- Skills and experience for this role.
- Experience working on complex ICT Projects or Programs as a Scrum Manager leading multi-disciplinary teams.