- Multiple roles located in Canberra
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- Applications close on Friday 11/6/2021
- Immediate start (1/7/2021)
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
Scrum Masters are required to be:
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team;
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team;
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive;
- Capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish;
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you;
- Prolific in innovative ideas and output.
- Experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated ability to make a professional contribution to a product, service, team or organisation.
- Experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and outcomes.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment.