- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 6/4/2021
- Expected start date 1/7/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for these roles
A Security Developer is required to work closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications. You will be undertaking the following tasks:
- Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes; and
- Understanding and promoting a corporate approach to applications development through the development and re-use of components, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience with strong problem resolution and debugging skills.
- Good generic all round security application development, knowledge and experience together with strong network traffic analysis skills.
- Moderate SQL knowledge and experience.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge and experience.
- Experience developing/using/configuring/debugging federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Experience configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts, and attribute stores.
- Windows security knowledge and experience, including domain users and groups, certificates and certificate stores, Kerberos and NTLM.
- Experience using whole of government authentication services (VANguard, myGov, myGovId).
- Exposure to working with Digital Identity Exchange, Relationship Authorisation Manager/Business Authentication Manager.
- Experience with Azure AD and/or Azure B2C.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the Department’s programs.