Security Technical Writer
- Role located in Canberra
- 2 month contract with option to extend if required
- Anticipated start date 30/10/2021
- A BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Security Technical Writer is required to develop security documentation. The documentation required includes (but is not limited to):
- SSP Annex (Statement of Applicability – SOA);
- Relevant SOPs.
- Cultural fit with the Department.
- Communication skills.
- Experience writing relevant high quality security documentation for Commonwealth departments.