Senior Business Analyst
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 18 January 2021
- Immediate start
- 12 months contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A Senior Business Analyst is required to assist in the implementation of the ServiceNow ITSM platform. You will:
- Facilitate workshops, including those to identify business needs, monitor and collate data and identify competing demands;
- Elicit and document the detailed IT business requirements including those that specify the changes to processes, systems, people and information;
- Capture and analysis of data related requirements & produce deliverables in accordance with the project schedule;
- Achieve agreement and the formal sign-off of requirements by stakeholders and governance groups as required;
- Construct documentation to support the requirements definition, eg requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations;
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities to develop the requirements and desired outcomes Desired skills and experience; and
- Provide guidance on solution capabilities and constraints available related to the implementation of Servicenow.
To be considered for this role you should have the following experience:
- Experience in delivering under an Agile methodology, or proven ability to quickly adapt to and successfully deliver outcomes in a new methodology;
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience working with and implementing other ITSM platforms for Government.
- Experience developing business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases.
- Experience in developing User Stories and acceptance criteria for developers.
- Experience working on complex digital projects in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in implementing Information Technology Service (desirable).