Senior Business Analyst
- Role located in Canberra
- Contract to 30/6/2022
- 2×12 month options to extend
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
- Anticipated start date 15/11/2021
A Senior Business Analyst is required to help design and deliver new experiences and improved outcomes for this digital services platform. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders including team members, product owners and executives.
You will be responsible for working with business stakeholders to refine and document the data analysis and reporting needs of multiple business lines in support of the program.
You will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
You will be a self-driven, curious individual with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement, and committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives.
You should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard, agile ways of working and scaled agile practices.
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on business needs, identifying and leading improvements to existing services.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and expectations through clear and regular communication.
- Demonstrated experience providing thought leadership through ideation and collaboration, providing clear, defined ideas and viewpoints to senior stakeholders resulting in clear direction to delivery teams.
- Have demonstrable experience working in a large agile program, facilitating cross team communication of user stories and dependencies.
- Experience in generating service models and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement.
- Specific experience in developing user value based requirements for either web experience or data projects.