- Role located in Melbourne or Sydney
- 12 month contract
- Applications close on Friday 11/6/2021
- Immediate start (1/7/2021)
- A Police Check is required for this role
A Senior Developer is required to contribute to the technical development and modernisation of this suite of business applications. The role operates within a multidisciplinary project team that includes developers, project managers, designers and product owners undertaking a program of work to deliver enhanced applications that will transform the organisations’ application landscape.
- Working within a small team of developers, write, test and document quality code;
- Contribute to a broader team to build and iterate on range of core business applications; and
- Understanding the as-is and to-be technical landscape to ensure that appropriate technical solutions are used, and that solution architecture is fit-for-purpose.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with staff and their managers across the Entity to ensure that system changes meet business and technical objectives in a timely manner.
- Required skills and technologies
- Excellent skills across the Microsoft .NET stack, including SQL Server,
- developing and integrating APIs.
- Desirable skills and technologies
- SharePoint, SharePoint Online,
- OpenText Content Server,
- Middleware (BizTalk),
- Oracle PL/SQL, and
- Ruby on Rails.