Senior Java Integration Developer (x5)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Thursday 15/4/2021
- Expected start date 26/4/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2022 with 2×12 month extension options available
- Australian citizenship is required for these roles
Several Senior Java Integration Developers are required to work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. You will work closely with solution architects and other technical specialists to support design, development and deployment activities. Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Design, build and test API services for a modern web application development stack that integrates technologies including MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js and Oracle database;
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team;
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment;
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development;
- Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment;
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model;
- Undertake additional duties as required.
You must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team, team players supporting and contributing to a highly collaborative culture where team members work closely to deliver quality outcomes. You will also be expected to be proactive and motivated to build their site knowledge of the complex business and technical areas that are relevant to the role. Please note that these roles require attendance onsite in Canberra.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services).
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform).
- Vue.js, ES6 and Typescript.
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.