Senior PEGA Developer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 17/2/2021
- Immediate start
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Senior PEGA System Architect (Developer) with experience designing and developing enterprise-level Pega applications is required for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements. You will require advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills.
- Implement methodology, manage and lead change and actively contribute to the agency’s strategic direction,
- develop strategy to ensure high code quality and long-term maintenance of a product’s code base,
- ensure development productivity and excellence in quality,
- conduct impact analysis, evaluate, and report on technical feasibility and risks for development projects,
- proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues,
- oversee operations of teams in a team leader capacity, including providing a clear sense of direction, setting work priorities and managing, and
- negotiate, engage and manage relationships internal and external to the agency to build service delivery capability.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Pega Developer.
- Pega Senior System Architect Certification.
- Understanding of Pega development practices and guardrails.
- Experience building integration services REST, SOAP etc.
- Experience creating activities, reports, transforms, declare expressions, case designs and workflows.
- Ability to produce efficient and highly optimised sql queries within Pega.
- Proven experience in designing and creating application reports.
- Proficient in developing UI’s inside and outside of Pega.
- Experience with Openshift.
- Load and Performance testing of Pega applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.