Senior Software Engineer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 12/2/2021
- Immediate start
- 5 month contract with 1×12 month contract extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A Senior Software Engineer is required to create, direct and facilitate open-source projects to develop reference libraries to:
- Assist participating organisations to understand how to implement Consumer Data Rights (CDR) standards-compliant systems, and
- assist the Data Standards Body (DSB) in validating the operation of the standards in real-world use.
You will create, direct and facilitate open-source projects to develop a series of moderated open-source repositories as follows:
- A reference library providing a CDR compliant OIDC implementation (ie. a data holder security library);
- A reference library providing stubbed implementations of the banking APIs;
- A reference library providing the base for an ADR implementation.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Demonstrated contributions to open-source projects.
- NodeJS based API development experience.
- Experience with OAuth and/or OIDC.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to host workshops, engage with a people online and foster a community.