- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 16/2/2021
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract with 2×6 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Service Designer is required to undertake a range of service design activities to reshape, streamline, and improve the delivery of several whole-of-government services we provide to government agencies.
- 2 years’ experience in the design of digital services for large organisations and government.
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centred Design environment.
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research.
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team.
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research for delivery teams working on operational services.
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA, familiarity with the research and design community within DTA and the APS.
- Experience transforming government services.