Service Designer (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Anticipated start date 28/9/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2022 with 2×12 month extension options available
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
Multiple Service Designers are required to design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes.
As a Service Designer you will be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning user, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and delightful experiences for all users.
To be considered you will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
You will be a self-driven, curious individual with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement, being committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives. You should be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard,
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices,
- User experience design and accessibility in digital services.
- Experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement.
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services.