- Role can be located in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Applications close on Friday 15 January
- Commence in February 2021 (1/2/2021)
- 6 month contract with a 1×6 month extension option
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role
A Solution Architect is required to:
- Lead & influence the development of solution architectures for several projects;
- Work with business analysists & directly with business areas to develop an understanding of business capability & technical needs;
- Evangelise technical solutions anchored in real world needs & outcomes;
- Seek opportunities to rationalise and build reusable technical frameworks & solutions;
- Design and document solution architectures to align with the Enterprise Architecture & governance frameworks such as ISM and Information Management;
- Develop reusable architecture templates for system, infrastructure, security & operational viewpoints;
- Lead detailed design, monitor development & testing activities to ensure alignment with solution & enterprise architectures.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Solution Architecture roles and 5 years’ experience in solution development roles.
- Familiarity with contemporary, best practice patterns, practices and metamodels.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders including service providers, business owners and development teams.
- Well-developed written, verbal and negotiation skills including the ability to communicate highly technical risks and opportunities to be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Microsoft solution development tools and technologies including DevOps, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure, .Net Core and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with whole-of-government opportunities such as notify.gov.au, myGovID, and Australian Government – API Design Standard (desirable).
- Industry accreditations and bachelor’s degree or higher (desirable).
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes (desirable).