Solution Architects (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 12/4/2021
- Commence on 1/7/2021
- 12+12+12 month contract
- A current NV1 security clearance is required for this role
Mulitple opportunities are available for Solution Architects who specialise in virtualisation, including on-premises hosting using HCI hardware and VMware software (including vSAN), Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and containers. You will also have a strong understanding of how virtualised platforms connect with other infrastructure components and how they function including networking (including Software Defined Networking) AD, SAN, Gateway in addition to experience with cloud technologies and connectivity including AWS and Azure.
You must have a background in design of virtualised platforms including design documentation, requirements gathering, security controls, data compliance, integration with existing on-premises systems and cloud services. You must also have excellent document writing skills and ability to translate technical and business requirements and platform architecture and governance into written design and operational procedures.
- The candidate will have proven experience in design, implementation, and support of infrastructure environments and virtualised platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure projects and integration of cloud technologies.
- Experience working with government in a similar role.
- Strong technical leadership capabilities and able to deal with complex issues with customers, technicians and vendors.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with team members and client stakeholders.