Strategic Content Writer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 12/4/2021
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Strategic Content writer is required to work in this dynamic team to produce, write, edit, customise, and manage content. This will include producing key briefing material to the Executive both within the organisation and across Government (Note: A key focus of the role with be development of Cabinet submissions).
- Ministerial Submissions;
- Briefs and Talking Points;
- Executive reports and project updates;
- Blogs, Media Releases and Social Media Content;
- Whole of government Strategy and policy documents; and
- Supporting documentation such as guidelines and plans.
You will also be heavily involved in the coordination of cabinet submissions and therefore will need experience with its process.
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent content development, writing and editing skills, including strong experience in producing government submissions, executive briefs, strategies, and reports;
- Demonstrated capability to research material and incorporate supporting evidence to write with influence at all levels, upholding the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality;
- Proven experience with APS policy and processes, with an emphasis on writing cabinet submissions and ministerial briefs; and
- Demonstrated experience in working with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines to ensure effective and timely communication.