- Role located in Canberra
- 6 month contract with extension options available for periods up to 30/6/2023
- Applications close on Thursday 3/6/2021
- Anticipated start date 1/7/2021
- A current NV1 security clearance is required for this role
A Systems Engineer with extensive project and operational experience is required to work with project and operational staff to provide technical support for the Infrastructure systems, servers and related facilities.
You will be required to assist with the following:
- General Windows Server administration;
- File server (NAS) migration activities;
- Symantec antivirus deployment to servers;
- Microsoft SQL server failover clustering and always on management;
- Windows Server patching activities;
- SQL patching and remediation activities; and
- SCCM orchestration for patching server.
- Five or more years’ experience in installing, configuring and managing Windows server operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience in performing application migration and/or file system migrations.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring Windows server and SQL for performance and availability.
- Three or more years’ experience working in a mid-size secure (PROTECTED or higher) enterprise environment.