- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 6/4/2021
- Expected start date 3/5/2021
- 12 month contract with a 1×12 month extension option available
- Candidates must be Australian citizens to be considered for this role
A Technical Write is required to work with the project team and focus on IT system design related documentation. You will work with the Project Manager, Solution Architect and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture and user requirements. In some cases, this role will be accountable for delivering reference designs for submission with the architecture review board (ARB).
You will be responsible for:
- Working within one of the organisation’s largest programs – Contributing to establishment of documentation related to the architecture elements within Solution Architecture – Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints;
- Work through the ARB approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions;
- Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses.
- Experience in ICT architecture and procedure documentation.
- Experience of creating documents that capture system requirements and clearly articulate how the system will work.
- Experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders & projects.