Test Analysts (multiple)
- Multiple roles
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 16/2/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 1×6 month contract extension option possible
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
Test Analysts are required to:
- Undertake software testing including functional and system integration testingl
- Analyse user stories and requirements for testability;
- Create, execute, peer review and maintain test cases; and
- Raise and manage defects, including regular defect reporting
Ideally you will have:
- A sound understanding of high-level IT infrastructure including:
- Windows 10,
- Microsoft Office ecosystem,
- Active Directory, and
- Software testing experience within Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Writing and reporting skills, both technical and non-technical;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills;
- The ability to build strong collaborative relationships with peers and clients; and
- The ability to provide advice and guide team members in the resolution of issues.
- Experience in software testing including functional and system integration testing.
- Experience in software testing processes within an agile or waterfall project environment.
- Understanding of high-level IT infrastructure (Windows 10, Microsoft Office ecosystem, Active Directory, SQL).
- Writing and reporting skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Experience with using TFS as a testing tool.
- Knowledge and experience with test automation.