Test Analyst (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 12/5/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2022 with 1×12 month extension option possible
- A BASELINE security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
Multiple Test Analysts are required to provide a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. You will work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects. Key duties include:
- Designing and executing test plans on computer, web and/or mobile applications based on software requirements and technical specifications;
- Recording and documenting test execution results and compare to expected results;
- Providing application instructions and assisting in development of guidelines for users;
- Creating queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables to assist in testing and problem analysis;
- Escalating issues, defects and incidents in line with assigned work scope from your scrum master; and
- Identifying opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Experience as a system tester.
- Experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Promote quality excellence within the team and ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.