- Role located in Canberra
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- Applications close on Monday 7/6/2021
- Immediate start (1/7/2021)
- An BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Test Analyst is required to:
- Create test plans, including test plans using Azure DevOps;
- Write, review and execute test cases, including from within Azure DevOps, using automated testing suites where possible;
- Approve testing processes;
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution;
- Analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans;
- Raise defects / issues and log and track faults using Departmental tools including Azure DevOps;
- Lead and engage with Business Stakeholders throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process; and
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team.
You will assist with testing of various ICT Projects across the Division, and you will have the opportunity to work across other priority projects within the division.
- Well-developed testing skills, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases.
- Experience in end-to-end manual and automated testing and the ability to develop test scripts.
- Experience in performing system and system integration testing.
- Experience in converting user stories/business requirements into a executable test cases.
- Experience tracking and managing test plans and test case through Azure DevOps.
- Experience guiding User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, environment.
- Work collaboratively as a team within the organisation to deliver quality outcomes.
- Communicate honestly, clearly, proactively and consistently.
- Ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is discovered and challenges or opportunities present themselves.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
- Experience developing test plans/cases for custom applications, including the Azure and Microsoft suite of products and services, such as but not limited to:
- .NET Core,
- Dynamics CRM,
- Azure SQL/ SQL Server (on-prem),
- Power BI,
- Sharepoint Online.