Test Analyst (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- 12 month contract
- 2×12 month options to extend
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
- Anticipated start date 25/10/2021
We are looking for a results-driven software tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The software tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
To be successful as a software tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the software tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
- Test updates and maintenance of existing export certification systems to ensure smooth, uniform user experience across varied platforms;
- Test enterprise-grade software applications built using .Net, Java and Oracle technologies;
- Develop and maintain complex manual tests in DevOps and use automation tools such as Tosca;
- Work closely with members of their Agile team including Developers and Testers to understand the functionality under test;
- Follow best practice test techniques when developing and executing tests;
- Produce and maintain detailed test artefacts and report on testing;
- Test SOAP and REST web services for internal system-to-system integration and B2G integration;
- Design and execute test cases for User stories/Product backlog items;
- Perform defect management adhering to department`s process;
- Experience with webservices including WSDLs, XML Schemas & XML payloads.
- At least three years of collaborative software testing experience in taking responsibility and performing testing activities independently Well-developed testing skill and demonstrated experience of all aspects of testing processes (test planning, analysis and test case writing, test execution, defect management and reporting).
- Demonstrated experience as a Software tester worked on database systems including SQL and Oracle.
- Strong ability in understanding and analysing business requirements/user stories from a software development viewpoint.
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form with a range of people including business analysts, user acceptance testers and developers.
- Experience with web services and web services testing using SoapUI.
- Demonstrated experience with data migration.
- Experience with:
- Microsoft DevOps, Azure portal, Dynamics 365, SharePoint online;
- ISTQB Certification;
- Tosca experience;
- Agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban;
- Azure DevOps Repos, Boards, Artifacts, and Pipelines.