- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 11/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 24/5/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 2×12 month extension options possible
- A current BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Test Manager is required to work in software development projects. You will be looking after strategy, all levels of testing, scope, reporting and must have strong and proven test management experience working on large complex projects.
This is a fast-paced environment, using leading edge technology, we require an enthusiastic professional Test Manager focused on delivering quality outcomes. You must be driven, resilient and able to cope with a changing environment.
The successful applicant must have strong technical skills, good judgement, strong leadership, communication and stakeholder-engagement skills. A good understanding of issues relating to the management of large systems application testing is essential.
You will be responsible for building the capability of testing within the project, managing testing resources, estimations, environments, schedules, data, triage handling across the project and in conjunction with the BAU teams working to ensure smooth transition from the project to the ongoing support team.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) as a Test Manager of large-scale systems, experience managing both manual and automated testing teams. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using DevOps toolset.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, stakeholder management; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Previous experience working on the departments Employment, Skills or Education IT systems.