User Experience Designers (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra / Sydney
- Applications close on Wednesday 24/2/2021
- Immediate start – 1/3/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
Multiple User Experience Designers are required to help design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes. The User Experience Designers will be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning user, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and delightful experiences for all users.
You will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
You will require the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
You should be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard;
- User research methods;
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices; and
- User experience design and accessibility in digital services.
- Experience in overseeing and participating in research activities, generating insights and effectively using qualitative and quantitative data to drive improvements.
- Experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement.
- Make a professional contribution to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Interaction design and or user interface design, task-oriented design, especially form design and/or front-end web development skills to enable creation of HTML prototypes.
- Have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services.
- Experience in creating wireframes and design concepts that can be clearly communicated to stakeholders.