Lead UX/Product Designers (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 12/4/2021
- Commence on 1/7/2021
- 12+12+12 month contract
- A current NV1 security clearance is required for this role
Multiple Lead UX / product designers are required to create new and improved online services across a range of employment related programs and channels. You will work on a combination of tactical improvements to a range of websites, as well as a broader program of work to transform jobactive.gov.au and the job seeker mobile app.
Ideally you should be versatile and proficient across a wide range of user experience practices, including user research, stakeholder engagement, information architecture, interaction design, UI/visual design, prototyping and testing.
You will help translate high-level requirements and desired business outcomes into design principles, interaction flows and artefacts to deliver innovative and highly usable interfaces.
- Experience as a UX/Product designer transforming digital products.
- The ability to influence and lead design decisions through innovative ideas and willingness to think outside the square.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-past agile development environment.