- Roles located in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- 6+6 month contract
- Anticipated start date 5/7/2021
- A BASELINE security clearance is required
UX/UI developers (2) are required to contribute to a high-profile project where you will utilize your innovative and human-centered design approach to create and deliver products. Understanding how people use a digital application and how that app plugs into other larger complex systems is important for this role. You will create a seamless UI experience for both internal and external customers, creating both functional and appealing features that address business and client needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch;
- Conducting user research activities including interviews, contextual inquiries, testing and surveys and metrics analysis;
- Contributing to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes;
- Contributing to the design of digital interfaces that embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business; and
- Conducting heuristic reviews of existing interfaces and document recommendations.
- Demonstrate experience on create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, incorporate customer feedback, and perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.