Visual Analytics Information Designer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 10/5/2021
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract with 3×3 month extension options
- A current BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Visual Analytics Information Designer is required to work with researchers, analysts and data specialists to ensure their work is visually powerful, accessible and authoritative. You will play an integral role in high profile publications, working alongside analysts to produce data visualisations, presentations, social media material and other products. These outputs play an important role in delivering robust and high quality economic advice that informs policy across industry, innovation, science and resources.
To be considered for this role you will require a strong portfolio demonstrating versatility across print publications and online products.
- Proven ability to translate complex information into a visually accessible form.
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to work across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- High level design expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS and JS).
- An understanding of the printing process and specifications is advantageous.
- Experience with social media management.