An experienced VMWare Engineer is required to join an existing experienced multi-disciplinary team building new capability on an existing platform. Indicative duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide server infrastructure design and implementation services in a key capability domain;
- Producing network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation;
- Working with systems architects to develop solutions and integrating VMWare applications into the agency’s protected domain;
- Implementation, configuration and maintenance of VMWare tools and applications;
- Using VMWare software and tools to investigate and diagnose capability problems that agency Cyber Analysts require for them to efficiently and effectively perform their work.
Key knowledge or experience required includes:
- Experience in leading the technical design and implementation of VMWare technologies using SDDC, Horizon and other similar technologies;
- Experience in working with VMWare products such as vSphere, ESXi, NSX-V/NSX-T, vSAN, VMWare vRealize suite of products, VMWare Horizon View and Workspace One and integrating them with various applications and operating environments;
- Experience in integrating VMWare technologies with Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server Suites and Active Directory;
- Experience in Production of designs and implementation of private and public clouds;
- Experience in Integration of COTS products to produce business outcomes at the PROTECTED classification.
You will experience a flexible work environment, the opportunity to significantly contribute to future initiatives in the cyber technology arena and to work with really clever people in your sector.