- Role located in Canberra
- Contract to 30/6/2022
- Options to extend to 30/6/2024
- Anticipated start date 26/11/2021
- An NV1 security clearance is required for this role
The Developer will have the following:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project;
- Experience in working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders;
- Good communication skills, and will participate in workshops, and project and Scrum meetings.
You will be expected to perform a coaching role and share your knowledge and experience with other developers (if required). You will also possess good time management skills.
Technical knowledge and experience is required in:
- Issue analysis and resolution skills;
- Working in a team environment;
- Developing web applications using .NET MVC framework (desirable);
- Microsoft Azure (desirable).
This agency is largely working remotely for the foreseeable future. You may initially be required to work remotely but will be required to work onsite in the longer term as part of the Information Division of agency.
Preference is for candidates with an NV1 clearance however exceptional candidates with BASELINE may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects in a team environment using Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in utilising the CI CD pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience in developing web application on Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering contemporary web application using .NET technologies.