- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 12 January 2021
- Commence in February 2021 (1/2/2021)
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with the possibility of 12 months extension to 30/6/2022
- A NV1 security clearance is required for this role
You will have:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project;
- Good communication skills, and will participate in workshops, and project and Scrum meetings; and
- Good time management skills.
You should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders.
Technical knowledge and experience is required in:
- ASP.Net web applications including MVC;
- REST and SOAP web-services;
- Issue analysis and resolution;
- Working in a team environment; and
- Microsoft Azure (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience in delivering contemporary web applications using .NET technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in utilising CI/CD pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience in developing web application on Microsoft Azure Cloud environment (desirable).