Windows Server Engineer (x2)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Thursday 15/4/2021
- Commence in May 2021
- Contract to 30/6/2022 (14 months) with 2×6 month extension options possible
- A current NV1 security clearance is required for this role
Windows Server Engineers are required to perform operational maintenance work on Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Windows Server, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell.
You will undertake Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy support, trouble shoot Windows Server issues, and support all aspects of server and application patching. You will also assist with upskilling permanent team members and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell.
- Experience in trouble shooting Windows Server issues.
- Experience in all aspects of server patching.
- Experience in all aspects of application patching.